Location: Hamburg or Berlin
The full-time position will be based in Hamburg or Berlin with the ability to serve and represent TuneCore throughout the entire country of Germany. The primary responsibilities in serving the country's entertainment relations are to identify and acquire writers, artists, labels, content creators, hobbyists, and other music industry entities that would benefit from a TuneCore relationship while establishing the awareness, education, guidance, and elevation of the brand. Interaction with current and prospective customers and clients will be paramount in offering professional assistance, service, and solutions to emerging and established artists and their representatives.
The tasks and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Fluent in English and German languages.
- Recruit prospective customers (artists, labels, content creators, hobbyists, etc.) to accelerate local acquisition and manage relationships with current customers to drive retention throughout the German territory.
- Develop close relationships and build community with local music institutions and companies to establish TuneCore as a world market leader.
- Provide presence at various music functions and showcases to represent the TuneCore brand across Germany.
- Internally communicate issues, trends, and opportunities in the German market.
- Propose initiatives to launch/expand B2B partnerships to accelerate customer acquisition throughout Germany.
- Partner with the Marketing team to recommend localization initiatives through emails, social media, paid media and content.
- Assist Product Team to review content on the German website prior to updates/launches, test new products and provide feedback.
- Collaborate with the Business Development and Product teams to provide input on local market needs to inform product localization initiatives to support TuneCore's market leadership.
- Serve on panels and attend conferences when appropriate, to raise TuneCore's brand awareness in the German indie scene.
- Partner with Believe Distribution Services team to bridge communication with TuneCore customers for upsell initiatives.
- Assist in establishing and managing the dedicated German budget for local acquisition and brand awareness initiatives throughout the country of Germany.
- Submit activity and budget reports as required.
Experience: Must have professional entertainment industry experience.
Education: 4 Year college degree preferred. Industry experience can also be used in consideration.
- Well-rounded education of how the music industry operates.
- Basic computer skills and office applications.
Relations with Others: Possess a wealth of entertainment contacts with healthy relationships in the market.
Please send your application documents and your salary expectations to HR@tunecore.com